Monday, January 17, 2011

La Musa Confusa

Essentially everyone in the program has Spanish class from 8-12 each day.  Afterwards, we are all ready for a little break! Typically we head to a "soda," or a cheap-ish restaurant to get some food and hang out a bit.  I had met a few girls who were starting a Bible study today, so we all headed over to "La Musa Confusa" (I think). It was neat to hear different testimonies and different backgrounds.  We are each going to kind of switch off leading it, one per person.  It should be good :)  I tried a 'cas' juice drink ~ cas is a type of tropical fruit. I had been wanting to try it for a while but it was terrible! On the plus side, it's probably the first thing I've had that I really didn't like..not too bad! It's fun to try new things. 

I had photography class again today.  It's a neat class, very laid back (no tests! however, our prof said to say that if anyone asks...the test was really hard. ha.).  We are learning a lot though.  I got a new camera before I left and am learning about the aperture and shutter speeds and photo composition and all that fun stuff.  We have a field trip to Monteverde (a rainforest-ish) in a couple weeks so that should be an awesome place to use what we've learned.  Can't wait!

Lunch at La Musa Confusa

1 comment:

  1. That God led you to each other & that you are prioritizing time to pursue Him together each week causes my heart to smile! :) Am thankful. Prayin' for ya...

    ReplyDelete