Thursday, January 13, 2011

eek!

Today, I discovered I have a fear, no, make that phobia, of mice.

Bad news #1: leaving food, even in sealed containers, in your closet.  
Bad news #2: witnessing a mouse running around your room at 3am. It won't leave. 
Bad news #3: discovering that the house was to have been fumigated in December..but never was.
Worse news #4: reaching for a shirt on the top shelf of your closet and, surprise! a mouse pops out from among your clothes and falls to the ground, then runs under your bed.
Bad news #5: the mouse runs into a hole in the wall, in the kitchen. End of story. 

It was quite the eventful morning. Maybe I'm being dramatic (it's quite possible), but I'm a girl, so I figure I'm allowed to be afraid of mice :) Eek!

2 comments:

  1. I understand! I counseled one summer and found a mouse nest in my duffle bag. Laundered my clothes twice. Just a small overreaction! Hoping tomorrow's surprises are pleasant ones...

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh no! better to be safe than sorry though :) and luckily my 'friend' has not been back to visit yet..

    ReplyDelete