Thursday, January 27, 2011

finals week..

This week is finals week! Our Spanish classes are Intensive courses so they fit 80 hours of class time into one month.  Today I had a 15 minute presentation and tomorrow I have the final exam. Because it's a new class session, we get Monday off.  This also means that I have been here a month! Wow, it does not feel like that long. Time here has definitely gone by fast. This weekend, we are heading to Monteverde, where I will get to zipline through the jungle :) Can't wait.

P.s. My mouse 'friend' came back to visit today. I saw him in my room...except the door was shut so I don't know where he came from and couldn't find him afterwards. And, my mama tica said she had already caught a mouse..so that means it has friends. yuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment